Saturday, July 18, 2020

Be Your Constant Contact Email Marketing Guy











About:

Hey guys!



Thanks for taking a look at my gig I really appreciate it, I hope I will be able to help you out in the future!



What my gig offers -

  • Custom Emails
  • Email Automation
  • Social Posts
  • Custom Ads
  • Event Pages
  • Survey's
  • Landing Page


What Else Do I Offer - 

- 100% Money-Back if not satisfied

- Consultant Calls

- Unlimited Revisions

- Whatever you need I will make it work!



I am a professional Constant Contact/Mailchimp designer that will be happy to accommodate your needs. I will respond very fast for convenience and for time relevance as I want you to be happy!



If you need any kind of help feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :





Be Your Constant Contact Email Marketing Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment