Sunday, July 12, 2020

Create A Review Video Of Your PC Game At My Youtube Channel











About:

I will create a Review Video about your PC Game in German on my Youtube Channel.

You can use it for your Audience to make your Game look good or to Update your Community about your Game etc. This will also Backlink and Social Proof your Game, which gives it a Headstart.



What you get:

  • German Video Review
  • Small Niche Audience

  • Informational Video for the Audience
  • Social Proof of your Game


If you like to order other Video Types Like Gameplays or Let's Plays of your Game, please check out my other Services.



I have a Small Youtube Channel where me and a friend are doing Gaming Videos as well as Reviews, Gameplays and Unboxings. 

Reviews


:

Thanks a lot! Very nice and intelligent seller. Good communication and getting exactly what I wanted. I'd reassign it anytime.

:

He was fast and did it right

:

always honest and fair . this is the way to go to get a great review and great feedback

:

awesome and very honest!

:

Good, Alaslared knows what he is doing.if he can just speak more natural and with more enthusiasm, the product can be 100 percent example he said dass ding kann s du kaufen and not the product name Launch System. ok, thanks anyway .







Create A Review Video Of Your PC Game At My Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment