Monday, June 15, 2020

Direct Phone Numbers And B2B Valid Email List In Your Desired Budget











About:

I can find your Targeted Prospects Like C-Level Titles, Maketing Prospects, Human resource & IT related Titles any other Key Decision Maker's Contact information(Email) By Using Different Tools And Data Bases.I use Linkedin Premium Account I have "Linkedin Recruiter Lite and Sales navigator" So I can make the "Customized Targeted Email List "By targeting the specific Prospects from the Specific Locations, Industry, Company Size, Experience of Prospects and Skills Etc.



I normally Use the Following Tools


Linkedin
Zoominfo
Data.com
Lead411
Email Hunter(Premium)
Prophet
Email Verifier/Tester
Rapportive
Contact Out
Clearbit
Never Bounce
Atomic Email verfier
Email Permutatio Techniques




I use My Premium Tools like "Atomic Email Verifier" and other open Sources Like Mailtester.com,mybulkemailverifier.com and "Rapportive". In Email Verfication I check the Following thing 


Validate Email format/Structure or Syntax
Verification of Domain
Verify the DNS MX-Records for the given email
SMTP connection, catch-all check

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

this purchase with this seller absolutely satisfied my requests and above. I didn't provide much information yet the seller was able to give me 5 emails in the exact manner I wanted. Also, this was supposed to be a 3 day turnaround and I got it in 1. Awesome. I will definitely use him again for my future email sequence.

:

My Pleasure to assist I have more than 4 year experience and I can handle 5 to 1000$ projects

:

Outstanding work. He has really helped me out with one of the challenging tasks I had. I highly recommend him for any type of job. Would love to order again in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment