Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Teach You SEO Fundamentals 1 On 1











About:

I have over 6 years of SEO experience in a number of markets including UK, USA and ANZ. My training is detailed and easy to understand with real actionable goals to put into practice.  



I have trained some of the biggest names in ANZ including Countdown, Havaianas, Nova Energy, NZ Blood and Fisher & Paykel.



I will:



  • Provide a comprehensive SEO audit
  • Tailor the training and blend in the results of the audit
  • Train you 1 on 1 (using Zoom or similar) for 3 hours
  • Provide an action plan with goals to achieve on your site
  • Provide 2 hours of follow up to answer questions and provide help


The training includes:



  • On-page SEO
  • Keyword Research
  • Technical Issues
  • A look at your backlink profile
  • SEO content


I will need the website URL you want me to provide an audit for.



I am here to help so feel free to place an order now.



Reviews


: : : : :





Teach You SEO Fundamentals 1 On 1

No comments:

Post a Comment