Friday, May 29, 2020

Keyword Research Manually That Will Rank Easy











About:

It is the backbone of your Digital Existence. Keyword Research is the most important part of search engine optimization, the first step in SEO is Good Keyword Research so don’t waste your time & money at hundreds of useless worthless Key words & reports. 

If you want to rank your website on the first page on Search Engine then you will need the best profitable keywords for your website. I will do deep research & find top profitable key word for your niche



  • you’ll receive from my service:
  • Manually pick which are easy to rank
  • Top profitable longtail
  • Low competition
  • Monthly Competition (Difficulty)
  • Monthly Search Volume Broadly & Exactly 
  • Phrase Match + Questions Related
  • Easy to rank on search engine
  • Get Every Thing In Excel sheet Easy To Access
  • I will also share you the pages or website structure (Bonus)
  • Covering topics (Bonus)
  • Plan of targeting keyword (Bonus) 

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!! Contact me for special requirements, bulk order.

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very responsive and honest guy. I submitted what I thought was going to be a hard job for someone and was willing to pay $100 for someone to do it for me. He submitted an offer for only $5 and just told me what to do, which was very easy, and was not going to charge me at all. I was so happy the issue I have been trying to fix for more than 2 months was fixed so easily and quickly! Very good guy. I will use his services again in the future.

:

Thank for the kind review, I'm also looking forward to work with you in future

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment