Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Install Wordpress And SEO Friendly Premium Theme With Schema











About:

Are you looking for word press installation, premium Genesis & other themes? if yes, you are at the right corner.  I will provide you WordPress premium theme installation and customization. 

you just order and relax out there the about quality work.



As it is a paid service, i value your money and time. And most importantly, for now, I am providing unlimited revisions to make you fully satisfied.



  • Installation of latest WordPress on your server.
  • WordPress Premium theme (original)
  • Customization of your WordPress theme as the exact look and feel of any demo
  • Complete setup for Affiliate Website
  • SEO Friendly Plugins
  • Affiliate plugins
  • Expert friendly support 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • and so on...


Token of Love: Yoast SEO configuration (Free of cost) :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very patient and helpful. I’m not sure I’m tech-savvy enough to even explain all of what he did-but suffice to say he figured out what I needed even when I didn’t know :) ty!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your support. Would love to work for you again

:

Great Worker I Recommend to anybody trying to get more out of there buisness

:

Good guy, fast worker. I will order again.

:

thanks much




No comments:

Post a Comment