Friday, May 1, 2020

Promote Your Youtube Video To Targeted Viewers With High Authority SEO Backlink











About:

Hello everyone!



Do you want to promote your video? This is a perfect service.



I will advertise the link to your video in high traffic sharing sites/blogs to an audience who enjoy watching videos. promotion is done through social ads and google ads.


The above methods will result in bringing more traffic to your content along with engagement.





How Will I Promote?


I will advertise the link to your video in high traffic sharing sites/blogs to an audience who enjoy watching videos.



With my Basic package, I will advertise your content to 1,000 targeted viewers



With my Standard package, I will advertise your market to 5,000 targeted viewers.



With My Premium Package, I will advertise to 15,000 targeted viewers.



What Results Can You Expect?

As this is a targeted and organic view to an audience who enjoys watching videos so will result in more views/possibly other forms of engagement. You can realistically expect anywhere between a 5 and 10% percent conversion rate. This is completely natural and organic marketing for organic growth.

No gainsaying, You will get 100% organic view and traffic approved by Google and Youtube.



Thanks for stopping by.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment