Saturday, May 2, 2020

Website Audit Both Technical And Manual Audit











About:

If you a Digital Marketer or a S.E.O individual or have any special issue please inform me first.



I will manually audit your website and one of your competitor's web sites and provide you a detailed SEO Report that includes the site issue and recommendations.



Most of us generate an automated report
 and give you those results. But my reports are pointing the issues and the recommendation.



During my website audit, I will bring all the possible issues that prevent your website from ranking and tell you that error exists and recommend the solutions.




The service that I have provide for website audit:







  • Internal Site Problems
  • Potential technical error issues
  • META Issues (page title and description errors)
  • Site loading test – mobile & desktop
  • Broken Links Issues
  • Image analysis

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment