Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create Binance Level Erc20 Token And Smart Contract For Ico











About:

I usually deliver with this Gig;
1. Create ERC20 Token.

2. Fixing Smart Contract.

3. Deploy in ETH MainNet.

4. Verification on Etherscan.

5. Providing Source Code.

6. Your 100% Ownership.

 

 

ERC20 Token :
One of the most significant tokens is known as ERC-20, which has emerged as the technical standard used for all smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for token implementation. As of  December 2019, more than 200,000 ERC-20 compatible tokens exist on Ethereum main network.


Why choose me (Mzn_Rahi) :
I mostly online on Fiverr because I use to trade Cryptocurrency whole day on my PC. I started my Freelancing carrier on Fiverr in Nov 2018, just a year back. And I delivered more than 50 ICO, 5 IEO Project and built 1 Exchange. I'm Developer, Trader, Investor, Analyser, Marketer, Promoter, Advisor etc. Check some of my Token Creation listed below;



https://etherscan.io/token/0x5BE70Ead5Fd56cd4c2512e35a11D47c9cf2174A5


https://etherscan.io/token/0x0622769D566B3c4C1C58cA4FAbee8E60bb3163e5



https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/buschcoin/



I'll deliver you your Project as well. Just submit me details. Token Name, Symbol, Decimal, Supply, Price, etc... 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience with this seller, he went above and beyond what I asked, explains a lot of things I didn’t previously know

Seller's Response:

Thanks A Lot Sir...

Seller's Response:

Wow ! ,Good work, I love his work, he his great guy, he supports me and even give me free offer . Best code guy ever

Seller's Response:

Thanks A Lot Sir... I'll Definitely Send You That Offer... Please Send Me Logo...

Seller's Response:

I really like the work that's why I order second time and will repeat in future .. god bless u




No comments:

Post a Comment