Thursday, April 30, 2020

Expertly Convert All Type Documents File And Picture Formates And Fix Them











About:

About This Gig
Are you looking for someone to modify the text, insert pages, swap images in your existing PDF file?


Whether you frequently work in Word documentsExcel spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations, I can quickly convert your PDF into an editable, formatted Microsoft office file or any other format of your choice to fulfill all your needs.


There are some sellers that offer 20 or even 50 pages for their basic Gig. I offer up to 5 pages for my basic $5 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.


I WILL EDIT:

  • Adobe Illustrator Document
  • Adobe Photoshop Document
  • Adobe InDesign Document
  • PDF Document


FILE CONVERSION SERVICES INCLUDES:



  • Convert PDF to Illustrator, Word, and More
  • Convert InDesign to Illustrator
  • Convert PDF to JPG or PNG
  • Modify text, insert pages, swap images in the existing file.
  • Combine documents
  • Convert other documents into fillable forms


NOTE:


  • RECOMMEND: Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences
  • Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary based on your requirements.


I invite you to order from the extras below for more value to your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment