Saturday, April 3, 2021

Perform Maintenance To Your Goodreads Page











About:

Is Goodreads a nightmare?  Do you "get it" but don't have the time?  I can make changes to your book's description, to your author description, add photos, whatever you need.  



I can NOT change reviews, remove reviews, or leave reviews.  However, if you have a new cover, updated blurb, want to add an audio edition of your book, combine editions, etc., I'm more than happy to do that for you.  



Goodreads is a fabulous site and it has so many resources!  I'll help you with your book or author page maintenance so you can stick to writing.

Reviews


:

The seller did a great job and the delivery was very fast. Will be ordering again. Highly recommended!

:

Great work on getting. my Goodread page started. Delivered quickly.

:

A great job on Goodreads. Seller does great work.

:

Wonderful service.

:

Seller did a great job of advising me on my Goodreads page. Helped me a great deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment